users@glassfish.java.net

Re: upgrade problem

From: <thomas_at_randspringer.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:27:23 +0100 (CET)

I tried it:

>snip

$asadmin enable-secure-admin domain1
It appears that server [localhost:4848] accepts secure connections only.
Retrying the command with --secure=true...
java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
Command enable-secure-admin failed.
$asadmin --secure=true enable-secure-admin domain1
Enter admin user name>  admin
Enter admin password for user "admin">
Command enable-secure-admin not found.
Check the entry of command name. This command may be provided by a package that is not installed.
Command enable-secure-admin failed.

>snip

It would be nice if GF would say *which* package provides this command!

Thomas

Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com> hat am 1. März 2011 um 17:35 geschrieben: