users@glassfish.java.net

IIOP SSL_AUTH SSL_MUTUALAUTH not binding to IP Opensource v3.1

From: parker BARRY <barry.parker_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:40:33 +0000

I have tried to assign the IIOP listener ports for SSL_AUTH and
SSL_MUTUALAUTH to an IP address but the ports always bind to all the IP
Address on the server.

I am trying to get all of the listening ports to listen on a VIP so we have
the availability to run more than one glassfish domain on a single server.
With version 3.01 this seemed to work fine changing the domain.xml binding
to an ip rather than 0.0.0.0 changing localhost entries to the dns of our
ip.

When I do this in v3.1 we can not remotely connect to the ejbs from our
tomcat applications and we get a timeout error.

The only way I can get this to work is to get the IIOP listeners to bind to
0.0.0.0.

Perhaps I have not set this up correctly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

devo