users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1 nightly and latest

From: Vetle Roeim <vetler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:13:03 +0100

Are you sure it's the same problem? Can you recreate it with test case
attached to the issue? Then it should probably be reopened.
Otherwise, I would suggest creating a new issue.

I colleague of mine is using a newer version of the Eclipse plugin
with GF 3.1, and he is able to deploy, although he does experience
some weird errors. Personally I haven't dared to upgrade yet.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 19:30, <forums_at_java.net> wrote:
> I have the same problem.  Should I open a new Jira issue or ask for
> GLASSFISH-11802 to be reopened?
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'fabriciolemos']

Vetle Roeim