users@glassfish.java.net

Latest version of Grizzly for Glassfish 2.1.1?

From: Ed Hillmann <ed.hillmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:15:50 +1000

Hi. What is the latest version of Grizzly I can use that is appropriate
with Glassfish 2.1.1? We've been load testing our web application, and
currently the memory never garbage collects. We found that 75% of our heap
was taken up by byte arrays, and most of them were instances of
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.async.AsynchronousOutputBuffer. If
we disable comet from the http service, the memory garbage collects fine and
the problem goes away.

However, I'd like to continue using Grizzly. I'd like to see if this has
been fixed in a later release of Grizzly. So, which version of Grizzly
should I use for Glassfish 2.1.1?

Thanks for any help,
Ed