users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 3.1 http session replication problems -

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:24:40 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I'm deploying an EAR containing and ejb module and a web application on a
cluster with two local instances on Glassfish 3.1, Windows Vista. I do not
use load balancer but try to access the web application directly in a browser
using the two instances http ports. In the beginning everything seems just
fine - I see the session replicated from one instance to the other, but
after a couple of requests (just refreshing the same web page) to on one of
the instances I see in that instance's log a couple of entries similar to:

WARNING|glassfish3.1|org.shoal.ha.cache.command.load_request|_ThreadID=24;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|LoadRequestCommand
timed out while waiting for result java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException|#]

After that the session is destroyed (and renewed) on both instances. Where is
this timeout value set? Probably it should be increased?

Here is my <session-config> in sun-web.xml

    <session-config>
        <session-manager persistence-type="replicated">
            <manager-properties>
                <property name="persistenceFrequency"
value="web-method"></property>
            </manager-properties>
            <store-properties>
                <property name="persistenceScope"
value="session"></property>
            </store-properties>
        </session-manager>
        <session-properties />
        <cookie-properties>
            <property name="cookieMaxAgeSeconds"
value="31536000"></property>
        </cookie-properties>
    </session-config>

I  also have <distributable/> in my web.xml

Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'spg82']