users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish embedded specification violation...I think...

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:09:29 -0500

I sincerely hope this is my error and not Glassfish's.

http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-15775

Briefly, it seems that Glassfish embedded requires remote business
interfaces to extend java.rmi.Remote, even though that is not a requirement
of remote business interfaces (as spelled out in EJB 3.1 section 4.9.7):

"If the business interface is a remote business interface, the argument and
return values must be of valid types for RMI/IIOP. The remote business
interface is not required or expected to be a java.rmi.Remote interface."

I hope that I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Laird