users@glassfish.java.net

NetBeans 6.9.1 Query

From: Prashil Thakur <prashil.thakur_at_zenmediasolutions.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:35:04 +0530

Hi

                I am developing RESTful web services on Netbeans 6.9.1 IDE.
I am very new to this technology and haven't found anything worthy on
internet to start.

Then I came across the Netbeans 6.9.1 which generates REST web services with
existing database schemas While deploying and development I experienced
following problems:

1> While extracting the data from Tables with foreign key, instead of
exact value of the foreign key it extracts link associated with it.

2> I tried to change the queries as per requirements but there was no
effect on the result probably the point of changing queries was wronge.

3> Sometimes glassfish server able to extract the data from Database but
75% is got failed with error

WARNING: Cannot start JMX connector: JmxConnector config: { name = system,
Protocol = rmi_jrmp, Address = 0.0.0.0, Port = 8686, AcceptAll = false,
AuthRealmName = admin-realm, SecurityEnabled = false}: java.io.IOException:
Cannot bind to URL [rmi://WRTCPOWGB021.in.ril.com:8686/jmxrmi]:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to:
WRTCPOWGB021.in.ril.com; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketException: Can't connect to SOCKS proxy:http]

Please guide me so that I can proceed further in the development.

Regards,

Prashil Thakur,

ZenMedia Solutions Pvt. Ltd,

Reliance Corporate Park.