users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update tool in GF 3.1

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:19:54 -0800 (PST)

And another data point - promoted build download bundles are generally available up to a day before updated IPS packages from the same build get pushed out to public repository so you may need to resort to bundle download if you just can't wait any longer for particular promoted build deliverable...