users@glassfish.java.net

FW: Glassfish can not start - port occupied

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:17:24 +0000

Thanks,

I ave restall into a new port but I can not deinstall the old instance. -

error -

'Could not not find the required version of J(TM)
runtime environment in(null).

I deinstalled other servers. Maybe they were using the same J(TM) runtime.

But, the main problem is now resovled so thanks for all your help.

eve