users@glassfish.java.net

CARGO 1.0.5 available; with OSGi bundle deployment support for GlassFish 3.x

From: S. Ali Tokmen <java_at_alishomepage.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 21:48:58 +0100

Hello, Glassfish lovers

I had sent an e-mail on this list a few weeks ago about CARGO 1.0.4. I'm
today happy to announce the immediate availability of CARGO 1.0.5.

My aim when announcing this is of course not to do useless
advertisement; but on the contrary to update on the CARGO GlassFish
container: with this new version, the CARGO GlassFish container can
deploy OSGi bundles on GlassFish 3.x (by the way, I would like to thank
Alexis again for the --type=osgi option).

Enjoy!

--
S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/