users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hi, I get the same effect no

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:43:49 -0400

There was a felix regression went in b26/b27 timeframe and currently
being looked at. But I don't think it would cause this much difference.
Is it possible to share your application or a test case which shows the
problem so we can take a look from our side? Or you could continue
working with b24 and once the felix regression is fixed, you can try it
again to see if resolves the problem.

Thanks,

- Hong