users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3.1 b26/27 100% CPU

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 01:23:52 -0700

 Hi All,

 I have an EAR application that deploys and runs perfectly on b24 of
Glassfish v3.1 (claims it is using engines ear, web and ejb).  However, on
both build 26 and 27, when I start deploying the application (via admin
console), CPU usage jumps to 100%, and stays there.  The application
eventually deploys, and also runs OK, but the CPU usage remains at 100%.  IF
I undeploy the application from the admin console, the CPU usage still
remains at 100%, until I stop the domain using asadmin.

My setup is 32-bit Kubuntu 10.10, with Java 1.6.0_22.

Anyone else having this ?

Thanks,

Steve.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm']