users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Possible to upgrade to Weld

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:18:31 -0800

How is it going? I'm stuck with the same problem here. It is deceiving to
trust GF as a production ready server and facing those memory leaks.
Sometimes those things happen and we are taking about a library developed by
an external team, but it hurts GF users. So, it would be great to find any
patch upgrading to Weld 1.1.0BetaX or someone pointing out how to do it. I've
tried to update weld-osgi-bundle.jar with some snapshots from m2 repos
without luck. NotFoundExceptions or OSGI bundle exceptions are on my way
right now.

Any change getting help from the GF team? Thanks in advance!,

Ricardo.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vostok']