users@glassfish.java.net

Re: archive questiion

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:50:38 -0800

i'm using Arquillian to test webservices and javabeans, what this library do
is, to package the class to be tested in an archive (jar, war) and deploy it
in a container (eg. glassfish)

in one of my classes I use an external application. through arquillain i can
package it with the classes, but when i run the test, the the container or my
IDE (i don't know which one of them do it) search the app. in the root folder
of my project. I want to be able to set the path of the app to its location
in the package not in the root folder of the project. my aim is to deploy the
app. with the archive and let the glassfish call it from there. I want to
automate the tests.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'yahya_h']