users@glassfish.java.net

JSF2 on GlassFishV3 always send 304, how to resolve?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:35:13 -0800

Hi!

"I use outputStylesheet and outputScript for some resources. But when I've
made changes to the development project and want to redeploy in the
production environment,  the response code for the resources are 304 (not
modified) which means that the browser wont pickup the changes before the
caches are reset.

Any ideas? I use JSF2 and Glassfish v3"

-- I copied the question above from another forum which is not answered.. I
met the same problem now, so I post it here looking for help.

My server is linux, I use the IDE netbeans 6.9.1

--
[Message sent by forum member 'didyhu']