users@glassfish.java.net

I have a tabled named "items"

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:45:30 -0700

 I have a tabled named "items" in a db. columns are "itemId", "BillId",
"itemDescription" and "quantity". ItemId is an auto incrementing attribute.

Im using entityManagerFactory. Once I call the webservice I retrieve all raws
which has same billID.

EX: Im sendin 2 as BillID. there are 3 rows which billId=2.

row 1. itemId=2,BillId=2,description="mobile 4n",Quantity=3

row 2. itemId=5,BillId=2,description="Umbrella",Quantity=2

row 3. itemId=7,BillId=2,description="Microphone",Quantity=5

I update 2nd row Umbrella quantity using web service. After I update
Umbrquantity =6

now database values are

row 1. itemId=2,BillId=2,description="mobile 4n",Quantity=3

*row 2. itemId=5,BillId=2,description="Umbrella",Quantity=6*
              <<<<<<<<<

row 3. itemId=7,BillId=2,description="Microphone",Quantity=5

Now again I send billId=2 and request for the above updated rows(I send the
request through web service).

In my expected result unbrella quantity shoud be 6. But im retrieving the
previouse value(umbrella quantiy=2).

BUt if I after restart glassfish and send billId=2 then i retrieve expecting
result.(umbrella quantiy=6).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'xcyclops40']