users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build 29 out, but Maven repository only has 3.1-b28 stuff?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:49:02 -0800 (PST)

There was indeed a hickup in b29 build promotion since build.id property was not updated but remained set to "28". I know that the output of 'asadmin version' and IPS package versioning are affected and the same is likely to be true for maven artifact versioning.

Since build engineer is aware of it, there is probably not much point of filing the bug - things should get back to normal with b30 next week.

Thanks,

Snjezana