users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hi, Currently I'm working

From: Bhavanishankar <bshankar_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:14:20 +0530

Hi,

If you have the installed GlassFish, then to get this to work, configure
the plugin like this:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
<configuration>
<goalPrefix>glassfish</goalPrefix>
<app>target/webservice.war</app>
<port>8080</port>
<name>webservice</name>
<serverID>embedded</serverID>
<installRoot>/tmp/glassfishv3/glassfish</installRoot>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>start</id>
<phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
<goals>
<goal>start</goal>
<goal>deploy</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
<execution>
<id>stop</id>
<phase>post-integration-test</phase>
<goals>
<goal>undeploy</goal>
<goal>stop</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

Basically you need to set the installRoot, and point to 3.1-SNAPSHOT of
the plugin.

-Bhavani.