users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enable SSL in embedded

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:05:14 -0800

thanks, I tried to use the samples on that page, but all the various GF jars
(I downloaded using the links on related pages of that doc) do not include
ParameterMap. do you know what jar I can find that? Also the command and
action classes seem to be in different packages depending on which jar I
examine. Really, all I need is an example of what the domain.xml looks like
after SSL is configured. Do I have to run these commands each time the app is
deployed? Can't I specify the SSL params in XML, similar to how you do in
tomcat's server.xml?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'davidbenkirk']