users@glassfish.java.net

Enable SSL in embedded glassfish?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:49:01 -0800

I have reviewed the domain.xml spec and searched all over but cannot find
how to enabled an https listener via domain.xml config only. All the examples
talk about using asadmin to create one, but I am using embedded version.
Does anyone have examples of domain.xml entries that show how to specify the
path to my keystore, keypass, etc? It seems possible because with some
fiddling I know that is trying to startup SSL

WARNING: SSL support could not be configured!
java.io.IOException: Failed to load keystore type JKS with path null due to
null        at
com.sun.grizzly.util.net.jsse.JSSESocketFactory.getStore(JSSESocketFactory.java:333)

so how do I specify that path?

thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'davidbenkirk']