users@glassfish.java.net

MIME type

From: <noreply_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:42:26 -0700

When we create a new RESTful WS Project, the MIME type is declared/picked in
a dropDown list during the initial creation phase.

Where is this MIME type registered/kept in the project?

It appears that if I change the MIME type in the Java code handling the
fulfillment of the HTTP verbs,  I will get a run-time error resulting in
HTTP 500.

When I looked at the Glassfish server log, it complained about mismatch
between the registered MIME type versus what was used.

QUESTION: Is there a way to edit the project's MIME type once it is
picked/created?

Thanks,

Art

--
[Message sent by forum member 'arthury']