users@glassfish.java.net

Configure Glassfish to include UsernameToken AND Signature in SOAP header?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:34:44 PDT

I need to call a SOAP service that requires a UsernameToken and Signature for authentication. In order to include a username/password in the SOAP header, I can configure a client provider with a request policy using "sender" for the authenticate source. Likewise, I can set the authenticate source property to "content" to sign requests with a digital certificate. But what if I need to do both? The service provider is a very large company that insists on both values. Is this possible in Glassfish?

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'dcallaway']