users@glassfish.java.net

Request charset not set to ISO-8859-2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:11:59 PDT

Hi!

I'm working on a project developed with JSF 2.0 (Mojarra 2.0.3) front end and deployed on Glassfish v.3.0.1 server. Application must accept ISO-8859-2 charset and write data to MySql database. To problem is that data is not in right charset. The request Http header has attribute value:
[b]content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8[/b]

The problem is not with response, since data can be displayed correctly when read from database. Also, MySql connection URL should be correct because it is set for latin2 collaction. I even tried with creating custom filter, but still couldn't get it working.

Any ideas how can I accomplish to accept correct charset?

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'vlkn']