users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Clustering and Installation Questions

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:13:14 PDT

New question, this time relating to clustering. I understand that I need to set up SSH on each of the instance servers & DAS. I am currently running the DAS on a Windows machine and an instance on a Solaris machine.

I have the sshd installed & working fine, per the instructions, and am trying to get the ssh set up. I am following: http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/3.1SSHSetup.

When I configure SSH (both on Solaris and Windows-cygwin separately), it seems to work fine, but when I go to test, it is prompting me for my password, so clearly it didn't work. Also, I am using an IP address to connect to, but don't understand what to SSH into for "instance.us.oracle.com"- do I run "ssh 192.168.0.1.us.oracle.com", for example?

Please help.. this is much more confusing than the way you created nodes in previous versions. Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'turtletsg']