users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI lookup of application name from embeddable Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:13:31 PDT

I see. I was hoping that the embeddable version would be able to use that lookup (in my application, the lookup is used in a singleton that specifies configuration options for the application in both the full web server setup as well as command-line utilities) considering that the application name is passed to the embedded container. I guess I'll have to figure out an alternate method of setting that value then.

Thanks for the help!
[Message sent by forum member 'atomicknight']