users@glassfish.java.net

Problem injecting Local EJB's into Remote EJB's

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:37:23 PDT

I'm porting a standalone glassfish v2 application to use glassfish v3's ACC.

While deploying the app, I get the error:
----
java.lang.RuntimeException:
Target ejb ScheduleDaoBean for  remote ejb 3.0 reference
  ca.triumf.mis.science.schedule.ejb.manager.ScheduleManagerBeanRemote/scheduleDao
does not expose a remote business interface of type
  ca.triumf.mis.science.schedule.ejb.dao.ScheduleDao
----
My interpretation of this, is that the ACC doesn't like me injecting local EJB's into remote EJB's (using @EJB).  This worked without any trouble in glassfish v2, using a stand-alone client.
So is there a bug with the ACC? or am I just supposed to not inject local EJB's into remote EJB's?  Or is it a symptom of a different problem altogether.
Thanks,
Brian Leathem
[Message sent by forum member 'bleathem']