users@glassfish.java.net

Standalone client to GlassFish in a JBoss war webapp

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:31:23 PDT

Hi there,
I need to access some EJBs deployed in a Glassfish v3.0.1 server from a JBoss application (war). I don't know other way of refering gf-client.jar from that war file, as it is deployed in the JBoss server.
I've tried to run JBoss with gf-client.jar in its classpath but it won't start.

I can only think about expanding gf-client and looking for all files that are referred in its MANIFEST.MF and copying them by hand to the WEB-INF/lib dir in the JBoss web application.

Any ideas or another approach to this?

thanks,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba']