users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF bug in Glassfish 3.1?

From: Theodor Richard <theodor.richard_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:45:51 +0200

I didn't care much about this log message:

WARNING: PWC4011: Unable to set request character encoding to UTF-8 from
context /SmartNotification-war, because request parameters have already been
read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has already been called

My real problem is that the page does not render with the following message
(not in the log, on the web page itself):

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 49 at column 213: Namespace prefix h on form is not defined
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

the form component needs to have a UIForm in its ancestry. Suggestion:
enclose the necessary components within

Are you having the same issue?

Regards,
Theodor