users@glassfish.java.net

JSF bug in Glassfish 3.1?

From: Theodor Richard <theodor.richard_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:58:14 +0200

Hi,

after updating my Glassfish v3.1-b17 build to the latest promoted build
(b24), the web part of my application does not work any more. I'm using
using JSF 2. I get the following error msg on my page:

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 49 at column 213: Namespace prefix h on form is not defined
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

the form component needs to have a UIForm in its ancestry. Suggestion:
enclose the necessary components within

I've tried the promoted builds from b-20 to b-24. Only when I change back to
b-17, the page renders fine. The server log doesn't contain any useful
message when I render the page:

   WARNING: PWC4011: Unable to set request character encoding to UTF-8 from
context /SmartNotification-war, because request parameters have already been
read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has already been called

Do other experience the same issue?

Thanks,

Theo