users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I can't migrate my application to Glassfish v3 from v2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 02:07:51 PDT

Does anyone know the way to override module in glassfish/modules with a latest one?
I have the same issue with the combination of GF 3.0.1 with Seam 2.2.0.

On seam discussion thread, they said we have to use javassist module 3.8.0.GA, but there's a incompatible one existing in glassfish/modules/weld-osgi-bundle.jar.
Which always cause the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javassist/bytecode/ClassFile"

I have tried to put the jar file into the place according to http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4496/beade?l=en&a=view, but the result was not different.

Anyone help us out from this issue, or we have to go back to Glassfish 2?

Thanks,
Pprun
[Message sent by forum member 'pprun']