users@glassfish.java.net

Inherite f:attribute in composite component

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:43:22 PDT

Dear Community

I'm using JSF 2.0 with Glassfish 3.1.
I'm developing a composite component library to standardise the usage of form items in our company. I'm looking for a way how to inherit all <f:attribute/> set by the user of the library in the composite component. The usage looks as follows:

<less:formItem type="calendar" label="Kalender" required="true">
    <f:attribute name="showOn" value="button"/>
    <f:attribute name="nextAttr" value="..."/>
</less:formItem>

Since <composite:insertChildren/> doesn't solve this problem and I don't know how many attributes are set by the user, I would like to iterate over all cc.attrs and copy them to the target component. Is there any solution?

For your support many thanks in advance ... Raffaele
[Message sent by forum member 'rmerico']