users@glassfish.java.net

Incorrect schemaLocation after wsdl generation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:22:55 PDT

Hello
I have the following setup: Glassfish 2.1 in cluster mode, having admin server and two nodes node1 and node2. I have Metro 1.5 installed.

When I created nodes and nodeagents and installed applications on the nodes there were some differences that did not allow this set up to work as a cluster

node2 has a problem with wsdl generation on deploy it has incorrect schemaLocation like so:
<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www..." xmlns:ns="http://www....">
     <xsd:import namespace="http://www...." schemaLocation="schema.xsd"/>
</xsd:schema>

for node1 it works just fine:
<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www..." xmlns:ns="http://www....">
     <xsd:import namespace="http://www...." schemaLocation="http://<hostname>:8080/filepath/schema.xsd" />
</xsd:schema>

It seems when wsdl is generated it changes relative path to schema to URL. It worked ok on node1 but not on node2. The both node1 and node2 machine setup is absolutely identical except node1 has JMS master broker

Redeploys and restarts don't help

What would cause such behaviour, how to fix wsdl generation??? Help, please...
[Message sent by forum member 'yakovlevs']