users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 -> 3.0.1 security realm change?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:10:33 PDT

I discovered what was causing the issue. The filter-mapping attribute for the request filter had the dispatcher attributes set for forward and request while the response filter didn't. As a result, the layout handling wasn't happening because that was in the response filter. When we copied the dispatcher attributes from the request filter mapping to the response filter mapping, it worked just like before. Must be something with a bug in the 2.4 spec implementation in GF3 versus GF 3.0.1.
[Message sent by forum member 'mward_ssi']