users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_ApplicationException-Annotation not found by container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:38:36 PDT

Ok, so if Classes like this ApplicationException with Annotations are used by more EJB jars, such classes should be packaged in the ear lib.
I don't know if this is technically correct, but as far as I understand the situation, the container "scans" only the ear lib and the EJB jar for such annotations like @ApplicationException (and classes explicitly stated in an ejb-jar.xml), even though the BadApplicationException is in the classpath of the second EJB jar and can be used there.

That sounds a bit strange to me, do you know why this is?
[Message sent by forum member 'shine4u']