users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB 3.1 Embedded

From: Gregory Gerard <ggerard_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 06:34:42 -0700

Should it matter though? I ask because I've had problems with running a webapp with an EJB in it for JUnit testing - very frustrating.

Is there a canonical projects to get from GlassFish that demonstrate everything working? I'm looking for a maven based project for doing webapp with ejb and jpa and jax-rs all hooked up and tested with JUnit through the embedded API.

I think a reference application would go a long way in resolving these kind of getting-going issues.

Thanks,
Greg