users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish couln't work stable in my systems..

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:02:14 PDT

Hi...
I've win7 ultimate 64bit (lang. english) in my home and I've win7 ultimate 32bit (lang. english) at my office.. but regional settings are configured Turkish both of them.. I've a question.. I tried all of ways.. I installed times to times.. open source glassfish 3.0.1 .. it's working good first times.. about 5-10 times.. then suddenly it's not working... it gives error, it says ports are busy like that.. glassfish server cannot started , etc. then I'm uninstalling and reinstalling it's working good again but then 5-10 times later it gives errors again... can anybody help me? if possible , would anybody can connect remotely my computer please? I can't resolve that glitch? I will be damned... now I installed commercial version (3.0.1 too) now it's working good... but I'm worring , isn't it possible to work with open source version ?
thanks for now
[Message sent by forum member 'evoto']