users@glassfish.java.net

Re: failed installation

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:14:04 -0700

If you are using zip based GlassFish distribution you can safely assume
that "installation" is successful as long as your unzip utility does not
report any errors. Note that this is not installation in traditional
sense, only thing that happens is that files get extracted from the zip
archive and there are no additional install-time configuration steps...