users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.0.1 Admin console+Apache mod-jk https

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:04:07 -0700

  We have a sample that uses mod_jk as the front end for GF.
Here is the link to setting it up in Java EE SDK. See if you
are missing anything in these configuration instructions.
https://glassfish-samples.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/glassfish-samples/trunk/ws/javaee6/web/container/mod_jk/docs/index.html

HTH
Sathyan