users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cannot find uninstall.sh

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:55:31 -0700

  How did you install? If you have used "java -jar ...." or "unzip
<glassfish.zip>" then you
will not see the uninstall.sh.

uninstall.sh will be available only if you run the installer through the
glassfish installer(sh).

If you do not have the uninstall.sh, then please do the following to
uninstall
-Stop all processes that are owned by files under your installation
directory, these
would be running domains, instances, databases etc.,

-Delete the whole of install directories including the hidden directory
at the top level
that has the name ".org*".

HTH
Sathyan