users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:03:57 PDT

Go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaee/downloads/index.html and download "Java EE 6 SDK Update 1 with JDK". You will also need to download an IDE, e. g. from www.netbeans.org. I suggest you get yourself a book like http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596158033.

GlassFish does include JSP and Servlets, and a lot more.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to read a decent book. There is even plenty of stuff online, such as http://download-llnw.oracle.com/javaee/6/firstcup/doc/ (J2EE) and http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/ (Java basics). Please read, you want to master a topic that took most of us at least years. Patience and coffee, my friend. A lot of both.
[Message sent by forum member 'pwn4g3']