users@glassfish.java.net

IIOP Listener address binding not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:31:38 PDT

I have running a linux server and have entered into the listener address field of the IIOP Listener, the SSL Listener and all http-listeners listeners my domain name.

After restart of the server I can see with "netstat" that all http and https listeners are bound to the resolved IP address except the IIOP listeners. On that listeners I am getting always e.g. "::3820" instat of "10.0.50.160:3820" and after the changes the server cannot be shutdown cleanly (killing the java process). Is this an issue with glassfish ? Exists a bug report on that ? Is there a setting how glassfish is resolving the address of the IIOP listeners ?

My environment:
Glassfish v3.0.1, JDK 1.6_021 on debian system.

Message was edited by: lanthale
[Message sent by forum member 'lanthale']