users@glassfish.java.net

Override/Augment _at_WebService with sun-jaxws.xml?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:28:57 PDT

I have a compiled EJB jar that is deployed to a GF v2.1 appserver.

I am getting this exception:

com.sun.xml.ws.server.UnsupportedMediaException: Unsupported Content-Type: application/soap+xml;charset="utf-8";action="FindCandidates" Supported ones are: [text/xml]

Now, this appears to be a SOAP 1.1 vs 1.2 problem, and the proposed solution is to set the binding properly.

But, this is an EJB web service done with @WebService notations.

I am wondering if I can create a sun-jaxws.xml file, explode the EJB jar file, insert it, rejar it and redeploy it.

What components do I need in the sun-jaxws.xml file beyond the binding that I want to use?

Do I have to completely redefine the webservice in the sun-jaxws.xml? or can I simply add my little change and the rest will be taken from the annotations?

Any thoughts appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung']