users@glassfish.java.net

JCA Connector for deployment in glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 06:45:37 PDT

I'm working on creating my first resource adapter (Java Connector Architecture) for deployment within glassfish.

I'm interested both in an in-bound only adapter and in a full adapter that also deals with outbound connections.

Can someone point me to a working sample project. The only sample project that I've seen is the e-mail one that is part of the glassfish distribution. This one does not include any kind of deployment descriptor. I need a project that includes a seed deployment descriptor.
[Message sent by forum member 'dsargrad']