users@glassfish.java.net

Subscribing to messages from broker running on another host ....

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 05:53:46 PDT

Hello,

I have a need to subscribe to messages from a container running on a separate host machine. The other machine is running GF v1.2.2 with the default OpenMQ broker. The computer I'm developing on is running GF v3.0 using embedded OpenMQ. I need to be able to subscribe to the GF 2.11 messages from an MDB as well as from a standalone application.

Can I subscribe to messages from the 'far' broker without going thru a 'near' broker?

I'm kinda new to this stuff and can't figure out what the injection annotations should look like for the MDB.

Any help appreciated greatly!
[Message sent by forum member 'fuggetaboutit']