users@glassfish.java.net

DAS certificate exporting issue in Application server 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 07:21:59 PDT

Hi all,

I have one prob while exporting the DAS certificate by executing the following command.

<appserver_install_dir>/lib/upgrade/pk12util -d <domain root>/config -o s1as.p12 -W
<s1as.pk12-file-password> -K <master password> -n s1as

after execution it is saying "pk12util: NSS_Initialize failed: An I/O error occurred during security authorization."

my command is :

pk12util -d D:/CLUSTER/glassfish/domains/domain1/config -o s1as.p12 -W cer8 -K adminadmin -n s1as

what should the passwords which i should replace for <s1as.pk12-file-password> & <master password>
From some web sites i found it is as cer8 & adminadmin respectively. Is it correct ?

Please help me..

Thanks in Advance

Anish
[Message sent by forum member 'anishpissac']