users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CDI Events through JMS

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:07:25 +0530

On Wednesday 15 September 2010 05:15 PM, CasMeiron wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can anyone tell me whether this will be implemented?
> It should be available to fire up events natively through JMS without
> any further configuration (or not) as events needs to survive any
> application temporary unavailability.

This is currently available via Seam 3's JMS module (both ingress and
egress of JMS messages to CDI events). If you are interested in native
support for this in Glassfish, please raise an RFE.

I haven't tried JMS module in GlassFish but their page [1] talks about
additional configuration required for GlassFish.

Thanks
--Siva
[1] http://seamframework.org/Seam3/JMSModule