users@glassfish.java.net

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound to name java:comp/env/

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:00:15 PDT

Hi,

We have recenly upgraded from SJAS 7 to Glass Fish v2.After deploying the application we are gacing some ssues with the application.

when we try accssing a mail resource we are geeting the below exception.

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound to name java:comp/env/mail/sagsession.

Below are the configurations in my deployment descriptiors.

***web.xml***

 <resource-ref>
    <description>Java Mail Resource used for sag</description>
    <res-ref-name>mail/sagsession</res-ref-name>
    <res-type>javax.mail.Session</res-type>
    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

***sun-web.xml***

   <resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>mail/sagsession</res-ref-name>
    <jndi-name>mail/sagsession</jndi-name>
  </resource-ref>

and i have created a mail resource from the admin console with name mail/sagsession.

when i tried listing the available mail resources in the server i was able to see a mail resource with the name mail/sagsession.

Not sure where exactly the problem is happening.

If any one had this issue please give me your valuable pointers.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'dsrivalli']