users@glassfish.java.net

thread.busy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:35:52 PDT

I was using 3.0 sun glassfish server, but I want to upgrade it to 3.1 (final version). I made the necessary configuration in the domain.xml file and deployed my applications successfully. However when try to open it in my browser, glassfish log file prints following error:

SEVERE|glassfish3.1|org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool|_ThreadID=17;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|threadpool.busy|#]

and waits for long time. If I am lucky, when I reload the page a few times, then server may respond.
Can you anything suggest me?
[Message sent by forum member 'glassfisher_sun']