users@glassfish.java.net

make GF consider also JAR files in /WEB-INF/lib/myFolder

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 02:41:16 PDT

By default, GF will only pick up JAR files that reside in root library folder /WEB-INF/lib. Whatever I put inside some subfolder, like: /WEB-INF/lib/birt, is not considered. You can imagine that I have ~50 JAR files and to keep them all in single directory is messy. There is a way [http://blogs.sun.com/jluehe/entry/greater_flexibility_in_configuring_your] to load extra JAR files, but you have to enumerate them in sun-web.xml, which is also very cumbersome. I want my project to be container independent, so no .JAR files into GFdomain/lib/...

is there a way to solve it?
[Message sent by forum member 'skroslak']