users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3 - Error when trying to re-publish an application.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 05:50:32 PDT

I will share my application when I get home. It's just a small project I'm using to study the Java EE 6 technology.

The steps to reproduce the problem are:
- Start AS with the [b]eclipse plugin[/b];
- Clean and Build the project;
- Publish to server ([b]eclipse plugin[/b]);
- Access the application; (Everything works great until here!);
- Change any resource of the app (.xhtml, managed bean class, ejb class);
- Re-build the project;
- Try to publish to the server and the stack trace will show up ([b]eclipse plugin[/b]);
- From here, if I try to disable or undeploy the app with the [b]admin console[/b] I will get the same error again until I stop-start the AS.

I have not tried to execute the same steps with another application because this is my first Java EE 6 project. I will try some differents approachs to see if the problem persists.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'elioengcomp']